What’s the nude color? If we translate it literally from English this word means naked, but in fashion it applies to any color within the range of makeup, flesh, light pink or salmon.
Stylists claim that nude shoes are the new black. You should have at least one pair in your wardrobe and we will give you 10 reasons to wear nude color shoes.
- The nude color is pure trend and has become a must-have.
- It is being transformed into a timeless basic, like the black shoe.
- It’s an elegant color
- It is used by celebrities: Princess Letizia, Kate Middleton, Miranda Kerr, Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez…
- This color stylizes and lengthens your legs
- Favours tanning and combines well with any skin tone
- Easy to combine with all colours
- You can use it a lot, it depends on the clothes. You can use them to dress, party, in a more elegant way and even use them as your bridal shoes
- Can be used day and night
- A basic shoe in nude color highlights your wardrobe because it goes unnoticed. However, if you want to stand out with your shoes we recommend these Angel Alarcón.
Sign up for the nude! Don’t forget to buy them in SALES.
You can find these shoes and more in your nearest store or in our online store (free shipping, exchanges and returns in Spain: peninsula and Balearic Islands).
Do you already have your nude shoes?